We know that you have been enjoying a lot learning the Shim Shag choreography :-) in the last months and we would like to give you the opportunity to show your dancing skills to the world.
The main idea is to film a "I Shim Shag Zurich" video and we would like to have you all in it, no matter which your level is or which part of the choreography you know. We will choose different locations around Zurich during days with nice weather.
What do we need from you?
1. Motivation and enthusiasm!
2. Practice a little bit the choreography prior the shooting sessions. We have prepared videos for you including the counting. You'll get access to the videos after registering for this "class".
3. Attend the filming date of your preference ON TIME.
4. Bring your best outfit! We will be shooting on the street, therefore you will have to come already changed and ready to dance. Bring also your favorite dancing shoes but be aware that the floor might not be ideal for leather soles.
5. There is not a fixed color code for your outfit, be creative!
6. We will be filming outdoors on sunny days (hopefully), please make sure that you bring something to drink to stay hydrated and, if necessary, something to eat. Also, don't forget your sunscreen in case you are sensitive to the sun.
Mark your calendar!
PLEASE fill out the google form HERE to know how many people to expect where.
We appreciate your form reply till Thursday, June 25, 2020 - Merci!
I) Sunday 28.06 - 3 sessions
14:00 Badi Utoquai
II) Sunday 05.07 - 2 sessions
14:00 Pier 7
III) Monday, 13.7.
18:30 Turbinenplatz (second part (knee-slaps back, Kicks and skating forward with the 1-2-1-2.... game ;-)) & practice of end-end (ground camera & drone)
20:00 Turbinenplatz (continuation of above and end-end with final drone shots)
Session III (using a drone for filming) will focus on the second part (knee-slaps back, Kicks and skating forward) and the final end (from Susie Q till final pose)
IMPORTANT: Always follow the instructions of drone pilot, Diana or Stefan - safety is key and always comes first - Thank you!